MAXIMA RACING OILS MUST SEE LIGHTS TO CROWN A 2021 CHAMPION THIS WEEKEND
October 12, 2021 – The Maxima Racing Oils Must See Racing Midwest Lights Series is preparing for its championship finale this Oct.16-17, 2021.
The series will contest two complete programs this Saturday and Sunday at Lorain Raceway Park in South Amherst, Ohio as part of the Halloween Festival of Speed.
At the conclusion of the week end, the 2021 MSR Lights champion will be crowned. Joey Wyckoff is the current points leader with a margin of only 25 points over Joshua Sexton. With two races left, the points lead is anything but safe.
To date, the second year series is enjoying a highly competitive 2021 season. Through seven events thus far in 2021, there have been six different winners. Only Joey Wyckoff has scored multiple victories.
It is only fitting the 2021 season will conclude at Lorain Raceway Park. The track has played an important part in the 2021 season. Including this weekends events, LRP will have played host to six MSR Lights events.
For more info on the Maxima Racing Oils Must See Racing Midwest Lights Series please log onto www.mustseeracing.com
Halloween Festival of Speed - Oct. 16 & 17, 2021
M40 Speedway MSR Lights Cancelled
- Border Wars - October 1-3, 2021
- The Border Wars - October 2 & 3, 2021
- HUGE SHADY BOWL CROWD GREETS MUST SEE RACING LIGHTS
- The 2021 Points Chase
- Shady Bowl - Saturday August 21st
- Coming Soon - August 13 & 14, 2021
- HENES SPRINTS TO SHADY BOWL MSR LIGHTS VICTORY
- MUST SEE LIGHTS RETURNS TO SHADY BOWL TO KICK OFF INDEPENDENCE WEEKEND
- Shady Bowl Speedway - The Firecracker 40 - Friday, July 2nd
- WATSON WINS WILD LORAIN MUST SEE LIGHTS FEATURE