Calvalcade Festival of Speed
Henes Captures Lorain Spoils With MSR Midwest Lights
LORAIN, Ohio – Teenager J.J. Henes captured the victory in Saturday’s Must See Racing Midwest Lights Series stop at the third-mile Lorain County Speedway.
After starting from the outside pole, Henes took command on the initial start and led all 25 laps of the caution-free feature, beating runner-up Dylan Watson to the finish line by just under half a second.
Tim Henthorne filled out the podium, followed by James Rader and Joshua Sexton.
Jason Rader, Anthony Linkenhoker, Ben Watson and Joey Wyckoff made up the balance of the field.
Watson set fast time with a lap of 13.505 seconds. Henthorne and Henes won their respective heats.
1. 36-JJ Henes, 2. 12-Dylan Watson, 3. 15h-Tim Henthorne, 4. 63-James Rader, 5. 51s-Joshua Sexton, 6. 52-Jason Rader, 7. 92-Anthony Linkenhoker, 8. 99-Ben Watson, 9. 90-Joey Wyckoff.
Updated Covid-19 Conditions Force Event Cancelation
- Schultz Wins Inaugural MSR Midwest Lights Race At Shady Bowl
- Midwest Lights at Shady Bowl Speedway July 3, 2020
- 2020 Schedule Updates - June 4
- 2020 Midwest Lights Schedule
- INDYANA SHOOTOUT & RUMBLE FOR THE RECORD
- May 2020 TV Alert
- Pay Less Little 500 Rescheduled
- Schedule Update - April 20, 2020
- MSR at Lucas Oil Raceway
- April TV Alert